With the ever increasing dislike I have for Facebook on so many levels, over the next few weeks I will be transitioning away from FB and to a blog with a website. It will be a work in progress, but please be patient with me. If I've sent you an invite to my blog then you are valuable to my world and I hope you will accept it.
What I anticipate doing in the beginning is just posting a blog and then sharing that post over to FB. I am aiming to not sign in to FB anymore, which will happen over time, as I sort out the kinks in the blogging world. I'm finding that I need to secure my mental world a little more. I don't want to get lost in the posts (and not to mention the ads) that people make about things I'm inclined to spend too much time reading. Half of it upsets me or sends my blood pressure up anyway, which is not conducive to healthy living. This is sort of a purging of junk from my mental world, much like spring cleaning a home and getting rid of a lot of stuff.
I hope you will continue to share the goings on in your world with me as well via the comments section; where you will be able to post pictures, stories about your day and links to things you think I'll enjoy.
To email please use: DonnaMaria0508@gmail.com
This world is about the love and the sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment