Thursday, July 6, 2017

You might THINK it's Ragweed

In our latest herbal class with a lovely Native American Indian woman, I learned a wonderful piece of information, Goldenrod can be a phenomenal alternative to pharmaceutical drugs for depression, among many other wonderful things this herb can do for you.

Lots of people think that Goldenrod is Ragweed - they both bloom at the same time and look similar in appearance.

So, I'm highlighting Goldenrod today in my blog.  The article referenced below says everything way better than a novice such as myself can do.

https://theherbalacademy.com/health-benefits-of-goldenrod/

It is currently starting to bloom in South Central Oklahoma and I suspect Texas as well.  Go out and pick your weeds! God made them for you! If you'd like information on how to make a tincture to use, just let me know :)

Here is our photo from our Sunday drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment